Orange Blossoms Auxiliary was founded in 2005 in an effort to create an organization where young women in the City of Orange could combine forces to give back to the community. An Auxiliary of Assistance League® of
Orange, Orange Blossoms fills a gap within the organization between the Assisteens® Auxiliary and the Professional Auxiliary. Primarily in our 20's and 30's, we consist of young professionals, stay at home moms, college students, recent graduates and any woman passionate about making a difference in the community.
Orange Blossoms generally meet the 4th Wednesday of the month from September through May at 7pm at the Assistance League Chapter House. There are a few exceptions that are noted in the calendar.
Membership Commitment Includes:
- New members must attend (2) 30 minute training sessions before regular meetings
- All members must attend a minimum of 4 regular meetings per year
- Work 10 service shifts annually:
- A shift is equivalent to 3 hours
- Each member must work 1 shift each at Taste of Orange & Boutique Noel
- A regular meeting is considered 1 shift
- Membership dues are $85, but are prorated mid year.
If you have any additional membership questions,
please do not hesitate to
To pay your membership dues -